Camel RidesClosed for the Season
found in the North West Region
A day at the Zoo wouldn't be complete without a camel ride! Come hangout with these fun-loving animals and make new friends while riding on the camel’s back! Please be advised that riders will be grouped together for the welfare of our animals. Cherish this moment forever by purchasing a souvenir photo of your ride! *Guests wishing to purchase a souvenir photo will not be grouped together and will be able to ride the camels solo.*All height, weight, and clothing restrictions must be met to ride this experience. Additional restrictions may apply, please see the Camel Ride restrictions listed below.
Days Available: Open weekends at 10 am, weather dependent.
Location: Tiger flex habitat.
- Camel rides can hold up to three participants per ride.
- Participants must be a minimum of 34 inches tall to ride without a guardian.
- Participants will be grouped with other riders at the operator’s discretion.
- For a guarantee solo ride, a souvenir photo may be purchased for $5.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds (136kg).
- Guests with back or hip injuries are advised to not ride the camels.