found in the North West Region
This four story, 600-foot, Zipline is the real thing! Riders are securely harnessed before they step off the platform and fly over the waterfall to another ridge! Children must be 65 pounds and fit securely into the harness to participate. Closed back shoes are required. All height, weight, clothing and harness restrictions must be met to ride this experience. Additional restrictions may apply, please see the Zipline restrictions listed below.
Save money by purchasing a combo ticket to ride the Zip Line and climb the Ropes Course!
Come prepared! View our full list of requirements for more information and have your waiver signed and submitted all online!
Days Available: Opening in the Spring, weather dependent.
Location: Forest Realm Trail near the Red Panda’s
- A waiver must be completed by each participant/guardian.
- Closed back shoes are required.
- Guests should have on pants or shorts, no skirts or dresses.
- Minimum weight of 65 pounds (29.48 kg).
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113.4 kg). Participant must safely fit in the harness.
- Must be 48 inches (122cm) tall to participate.
- Participant must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules.
- Last ticket sold 30 minutes prior to zoo closing.
- Participants while under the under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Cell phones are not allowed on attraction.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on the attraction.
- Anyone with joint or back injuries my re-injure themselves or worsen a preexisting injury.
- Anyone with heart problems, fresh stitches, or is pregnant should refrain from participating.
Please have the Individual Waiver Form filled out prior to your visit.
|Ropes Course and Zip Line Combo||$16.00||$14.40|