Sky Trail Ropes Course
found in the North East Region
Four stories tall, two climbing levels, and over 15 obstacles ranging in difficulty, this Ropes Course gives you a chance to test your courage and strength and it’s downright fun! Mastered all elements before? Get ready, because this course has new challenging obstacles for you to conquer. All height, weight, clothing and harness restrictions must be met to ride this experience. Additional restrictions may apply, please see the Ropes Course restrictions listed below.
Save money by purchasing a combo ticket to ride the Zip Line and climb the Ropes Course!
Come prepared! View our full list of requirements for more information and have your waiver signed and submitted all online!
Days Available: Opening in the Spring, weather dependent.
Location: Wild Way Trail
- A waiver must be completed by each participant/guardian.
- Participant must be 48 inches (122 cm) tall to participate.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds (136kg).
- Closed back shoes are required.
- Guests should have on pants or shorts, no skirts or dresses.
- Participant must safely fit in the harness.
- Participant must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules.
- Last ticket sold 30 minutes prior to zoo closing.
- Participants while under the under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Cell phones are not allowed on attraction.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on the attraction.
- Anyone with joint or back injuries my re-injure themselves or worsen a preexisting injury.
- Anyone with heart problems, fresh stitches, or is pregnant should refrain from participating.
Please have the Individual Waiver Form filled out prior to your visit.
|Ropes Course and Zip Line Combo||$16.00||$12.80|