Summer Zoo Camp has been enjoyed by campers for over 25 summers! Kids ages 3 years through going into 9th grade have fun exploring different animal themes in small class sizes. Each class follows a particular theme and instructors plan various activities and tours to bring the class to life. Camp activities may include; games, zoo tours, park exploration, behind-the-scene tours, keeper talks, hands-on animal demonstrations, stories, songs, art projects and more.
Registration Dates & Pricing 2020
- Registration is all online, we cannot accept phone registrations.
- Refunds (less a $20 processing fee) for changes or cancellations are ONLY granted if written notification is received 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Please register your child for no more than 2 day camp classes.
- Classes are designed for the age your child will be at the start of class or for the grade they'll be entering in fall 2020.
- For additional information regarding our camps and classes please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Camp Information Packets for Registered Campers