Summer Zoo Camp has been enjoyed by campers for over 25 summers! Kids ages 4 years through going into 9th grade have fun exploring different animal themes in small class sizes. Each class follows a particular theme and instructors plan various activities and tours to bring the class to life. Camp activities may include; games, zoo tours, park exploration, behind-the-scene tours, keeper talks, hands-on animal demonstrations, stories, songs, art projects and more.
Camp classes are currently limited to 10 participants/class. As guidelines change this may increase, at which time wait lists would be utilized to fill additional spots prior to opening registration on-line.
Registration Dates & Pricing 2021
- Registration is all online, we cannot accept phone registrations.
- Refunds (less a $20 processing fee) for changes or cancellations are ONLY granted if written notification is received 2 weeks prior to the start of class. If your child is unable to participate due to illness, a full refund will be available if a doctor's note is provided.
- Please register your child for no more than 2 day camp classes.
- Classes are designed for the age your child will be at the start of class or for the grade they'll be entering in fall 2021.
- For additional information regarding our camps and classes please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Our summer camp is completely full at this time. Please select "register here" to find the link to our Summer Camp Waitlist. We have a waitlist listed for each class. You are welcome to register for as many waitlists as you'd like, and there is no cost to join. If a spot opens up, we will call you and give you the opportunity to claim that spot. Thank you for your support!