Our members support the Zoo’s mission to inspire our community to be actively engaged in the conservation of wildlife and our natural environment. We hope you visit often and take advantage of all the opportunities at the Zoo through your membership. Select a button below to start your membership.
We are endlessly grateful for your support!
- Free unlimited general admission to John Ball Zoo for a year from the date of purchase
- Free or reduced admission to over 150 reciprocal zoos and aquariums across North America
- 20% discount on John Ball Zoo retail, along with food and beverage purchases
- Discounts on special events, birthday parties, and education classes (early registration too)
- Additional discounts seasonal experiences including the zip line, ropes course, camel rides, budgie feed sticks, and the Gem Company
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
Free general Zoo admission does not include special events
Seasonal experiences are weather and maintenance dependent
Preferred - $195
- Free general admission for one or two named adult cardholders living at the same address and up tp 5 dependent children or grandchildren 19 or younger
- Plus two unnamed guests
- Additional children may be added for $20 each
Preferred memberships are priced to reflect guest admission.
|Student||$45||Free general admission for students 16 years of age and older. Must present current student ID at membership office during first visit to obtain membership card/admission.|
|Individual||$60||Free general admission for one named adult cardholder|
|Dual||$90||Free general admission for two named adult cardholders living at the same address|
|Family||$130||Free general admission for one or two named cardholders living at the same address and up to 5 dependent children or grandchildren 19 or younger|
Free general admission for one guest per visit when added to a membership level. Member must accompany guest. Cost is in addition to the price of the chosen membership level.
Student and Family level memberships may add on one guest. To add two guests to the Family membership, renew at the Preferred level. Individual and Dual memberships may add on up to two guests.
Free general admission for one named caregiver to accompany the children or grandchildren on the membership. This person’s name is not printed on the card but is held in our database. Cost is in addition to membership.
Family and Preferred level memberships may add on up to two caregivers. One additional caregiver may be added to the Premium level membership. Caregiver must show photo ID for admittance. Sorry, caregivers may not bring guests.
|Add Additional Child||$20||
Any additional dependent children (over 5) included with Family and Preferred Membership Levels.